Privacy Policty Notice
Purpose of this Notice
Chapter 5 of the Michigan Insurance Code generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution proves you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with Chapter 5 of the Michigan Insurance Code and the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, we are providing you with this information which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Superior State, Inc.
OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
I. Information we collect:
· We collect nonpublic personal financial information about you from the following sources:
1. Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
2. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliate, or others, and
3. Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
II. Information we may disclose to third parties
· We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former
customers to anyone, except as permitted by law
III. Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security
· We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who
need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain
physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard
your nonpublic personal information.
IV. Our policy regarding dispute resolution
shall be submitted to arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
This agreement to arbitrate, and any award rendered, shall be enforceable to the full extent
Provided under the Michigan Court Rules and/or other applicable law.
V. Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
· In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Superior State Inc, and its
affiliates reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your
name, address, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that
you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that (1) concentrates its
business in a similar practice or service; (2) agrees to be Superior State Inc. successor in
interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (3)
agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.